YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW!
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a great career opportunity, or a new RN looking to gain invaluable experience? Join the Fine Care Center family! With competitive wages, flexible scheduling, medical benefits, and 24/7 support, we invite you to join our dedicated team! Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or per-diem, we offer tailored employment solutions that meet your needs.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
At Fine Care Center, YOU are our greatest asset! We are proud to offer our (RN) Registered Nurses the following benefits:
- Compensation: $50.00/hour
- Competitive Wages.
- Offices located throughout NY!
- Paid Orientation/Training.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Flexible Scheduling - we work with you!
- Voluntary Medical Insurance available!
- Referral Bonus Program.
- 24/7 dedicated phone/text support
- Plus more! Inquire with a Fine Care Rep today!
Fine Care Center (RN) Registered Nurses are responsible for providing direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles in long-term care setting as well as offering compassionate, emotional and social support while under the supervision of a Registered Nurse Supervisor or Physician.
Requirements of the (RN) Registered Nurse are as follows:
- Active New York State RN License
- Current CPR certification
- High level of patience, empathy, and compassion is a MUST
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- MMR & Varicella titers
- PPD or proof of chest X-ray if positive
- 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference letter
- Original non-expired State Identification
- Original proof of Work Authorization
- Knowledge of EMR Programs a plus!
- Malpractice Insurance Policy
About Fine Care Center:
Fine Care Center seeks to hire staff at our facilities throughout New York State. We hire Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs), Dietary Aides, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Recreation personnel for work in our nursing homes. At Fine Care Center our mission is to provide our clients with comprehensive health services of the highest quality in an atmosphere of humane care, dignity, and respect. Fine Care Center offers valuable opportunities with flexible scheduling and a range of work locations across the area. Employees at Fine Care Center work full time, part time and per-diem at the location most convenient to them. Join our team and learn about how Fine Care can help you meet your nursing career goals.