The Windsor Registered Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of residents and families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and groups.
- Conducts assessment, reassessment and updates service plan and care plan as needed.
- Provides care to residents in keeping with resident service plan.