Organization & Role
Do you have what it takes to provide post-sales technical support for a unique and groundbreaking product with huge development potential? Do you enjoy problem-solving and working with Global Key Accounts (GKA) and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)?
Bring your problem-solving skills and technical expertise to our Global team and make your impact by providing solutions towards case resolution. Be part of a growing team with a customer-first focus!
Universal Robots is leading the collaborative robot (cobot) space, having captured 60% market share in less than ten years. Were not like the traditional robot companies, which is a good thing. We think differently, work differently, and grow differently. Now we need another talented and motivated individual to be our Global Product Support Engineer for OEMs and GKAs. Together with colleagues around the world you will be a key person for helping our customers find resolution to their problems. This is a remote position which could require 10%+ travel.
Universal Robots is a great place to work with an exciting company culture, passionate employees, and a supportive management team, all poised for continued growth. Our product is taking the industry by storm, receiving numerous industry awards.
- Support GKAs and OEMs globally.
- Provide remote technical support through multiple communication mediums with a focus on remediating customer inquiries.
- Document best practices as articles for our Support site and present them to customers.
- Be the expert that GKAs and OEMs trusts for the right solution when they need it.
- Generation of reports to keep our customers informed and updated on activities affecting their productions.
- Participate in OEM and GKA meetings internally and externally.
- Prepare technical documentation (CRM Case Management and applicable warranty and/or field service documents).
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at OEMs and GKAs.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience in robotics, or the industrial automation industry.
- Previous troubleshooting experience.
- Programming experience. C++/Java/Python a plus.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/ tasks simultaneously.
- Approachable and takes pride in providing a high standard of service and support to customers and partners.
- A self-starter who is resourceful and initiates work without specific instruction.
- Possesses strong business acumen.
- Able to travel 10%+ (mostly US)
- Exhibit a proactive and strategic approach to tasks and challenges.
- Seek opportunities to identify innovative solutions to tasks, field trends, and system inefficiencies.
- Customer oriented and experienced in communicating with stakeholders at different levels.
Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering or Robotics.
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If youre unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at or contact them at for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.