ADS Security is growing and was just named one of Nashville s fastest growing private companies for the third consecutive year by the Nashville Business Journal. We are a cutting-edge security company that provides residential and commercial security systems, home automation, video surveillance, and fire alarms. We offer industry-leading compensation, full benefits (including 401K), a leadership team that values their employees and above all else, and a strong training program called "ADS University."
Do you want to make an impact? Do you want to help protect and save lives? Do you want to be on a winning team? Then, join ADS Security today.
• Base Salary + Auto Allowance + (1) Pre-Paid Commissions + Uncapped Commissions
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Company issued cell phone and iPad
• Medical, Dental, Vision as well as Supplementary Insurance Benefits
• 401K matching up to 5%
• Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
• Rich Employee Referral Bonus
• President s Club
• Monthly Sales Awards
• Yearly Incentive Trip
• Employee Recognition Program
• Team and Individual Sales Training
• Free Security System
• Family Culture
Life Safety Consultants are responsible for prospecting, presenting products and services to businesses and homeowners, ensuring proper documentation (often electronic) for sales agreements and proposals, existing customer engagement, and continuous communication with management.
Essential Job Duties:
• Proactively schedules sales appointments with current and prospective customers.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
• Maintains in-depth product knowledge and educate customers about ADS products and services.
• Generates and tracks new leads to continue expanding the reach of the business.
• Identifies ways to market products to new consumers, including identifying new target market segments/opportunities.
• Upholds relationships with clients to ensure they remain satisfied, that their questions are answered, and that their needs are met.
• Meets with other associates and sales consultants to discuss innovative ways to effectively sell to new and existing ADS customers.
• Constantly seeks new ways to make products more attractive to current and prospective customers.
• Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge, and stay up-to-date on all company policies and procedures.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing sales and related results as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Product knowledge
• Technologically adept (tablets, smart phones and computers)
• Customer Service skills
• Prospecting skills
• Presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
• Closing skills
• Ability to meet sales goals
• Territory management
• Ability to build client relationships
• Self-Confidence Motivation for Sales
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Possess valid driver s license
• Must read and write in English
• Ability to prove you are authorized to work in the United States
• Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Minimum of 1 year of previous sales experience
• Reliable transportation required
• College degree
• Alarm industry experience
• Minimum of 3 years of previous sales experience
• Ability to operate computer, tablet, phone and other office equipment as needed
• Ability to work effectively using electronics for long periods of time
• Ability to sit/stand at workstation for extended periods of time
• Ability to read, write, speak, hear, see, think, communicate, concentrate, learn, and work
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
ADS Security is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)