For Current Agropur Employees:Please apply for this job through the Career application of your Workday Home Page.Job Type:
RegularWorking at Agropur means choosing a committed employer who invests daily to give its employees the means to develop professionally. It is also means being part of a large family where simplicity and honesty are lived on a daily basis and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. Invest in yourself and join Agropur to realize your full potential.Invest in you, Join Agropur. We dairy you!What Agropur invests in YOU:
What this role is all about:
- Two pay increases within first year of employment!
- Comprehensive benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following perks as well as the standard benefit offerings:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 7% company match
- Paid Time Off (available on day 1)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Program
- Uniform Program
- Shoe Allowance
- Support and resources to meet everyday challenges
- Wellness resources to help you stay fit and well
- Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Leadership Development and Mentorship Programs
- Opportunities to support our local communities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committees
- Chance to apply best practices in sustainability and environmental initiatives
- Commitment to producing high quality nutritious products and providing nourishment around the world
We are looking for a Sanitation employee in Little Chute, WI.
The Sanitation position performs all tasks required to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the production facility. This position utilizes Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP's), the Master Sanitation Schedule and Housekeeping lists to clean and sanitize identified areas.
What you need:
- 6AM - 6PM 2-2-3 Rotation
- Double time for hours worked on Sundays and holidays
- $1.50 shift premium for hours worked between 7PM - 7AM
Where you'll be working:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Our Little Chute, WI, plant is home to about 95 employees. This facility is a top manufacturer of IQF sticks that are supplied to the appetizer industry. Next to the plant is our well-known Simon's Specialty Cheese store, which has about 20 employees. Simon's is a Wisconsin-themed store, with everything from meats and cheese to clothing and craft spirits.
- Agropur's US operations produce approximately 1 billion pounds of quality, award winning cheese each year. The US operations produce more than 20 different cheese varieties along with whey protein and dry ingredients.
AA/EEO - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity