The National Football League's Social & Influence Marketing team is looking for a Club Social Analyst who can support the team with analytical, technical, and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail and help the team categorize content for internal reports/analysis. The candidate must also be able to support various team members to collectively dissect data sets for findings. Responsibilities
- Catalogue content with appropriate tags for analysis and reporting.
- Monitor and track outcomes of League and club campaigns across various social media platforms.
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and organized documentation for various workflows.
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
- Digest and analyze large data sets to find trends and key learnings.
- Assist with the development and execution of daily, weekly, and monthly reports based on results.
- Troubleshoot and escalate technical issues for resolution to the appropriate managers.
- High school diploma required. BS or BA in business, marketing, communications, computer science, or related field preferred.
- Advanced understanding of all Microsoft Office programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends during NFL gamedays or during League events (e.g. Combine, Draft).
- Must be able to work holidays depending on NFL game schedule (including but not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day).
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Experience with social analytics tools such as CrowdTangle, Conviva, Emplifi, etc.
Travel Terms / Expected Hours of Work
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail are extremely crucial to this role.
- Ability to stay on top of deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and on a team.
- NFL employees are required to work 40 hours per week
- FLSA non-exempt
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.