This is a remote role.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
The Security & Compliance Manager works with product and engineering leads, as well as our government partners, to understand security and compliance requirements for a variety of initiatives, translate those requirements into effective, but flexible processes that ensure compliance while minimizing burden on the product development lifecycle, and create related documentation for a wide variety of audiences. This manager demonstrates experience working with a variety of stakeholders to design and implement compliance processes that support the software development cycle. Requirements
What You'll Bring
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
- 5+ years of experience in software design and development, architecture, operations.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other engineering background, or equivalent work experience.
- Four years of additional hands on experience in a relevant field and a high school diploma may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrates experience supporting software teams in a security and compliance capacity within an agile environment.
- Translates security and compliance requirements into tasks, prioritizes tickets, removes blockers, develops plans and roadmaps to support development.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how changes may impact software security and privacy.
- Creates processes that support the delivery of secure and compliant systems while minimizing burden and impact on product teams.
- Operates within the context of the full software development lifecycle.
- Takes a consultative and proactive approach to understanding requirements, designing effective processes, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Delivers formal documentation (i.e., System Security Plans, Version Description Document, contracts, application documentation) and translates complex technical terms for a wide variety of audiences.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders to manage security and compliance expectations and deliverables.
- Leads ATO preparation and execution while considering and balancing delivery goals.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $101,570 - $136,994 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.