GardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer - Commercial - FLEX!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive - here, too, as a Security Officer
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team here in Minden, NV.
Shift: Must be available for any shift, as needed. To be discussed during the interview.Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for upcoming bills or expenses
About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You provide critical Access Control as you handle incoming/outgoing trucks, visitors, and employees.
- You observe, survey the area, and provide reporting on activity at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You are Tech Savvy as you use electronic means to help you keep the facility safe.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures, regulations and standards.
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening process
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience - even better!
- You have a valid PILB
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You can multitask and work well under pressure.
- You are able to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- You have a valid DL and clean driving record.
- Must be COVID VACCINATED.
- Must be a U.S Citizen or Naturalized.
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future with us today.QualificationsEducation