The Senior Cloud Architect leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to cloud computing. The Senior Cloud Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Responsibilities
The Senior Cloud Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments. Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. Role Essentials
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Progressive experience as a senior developer in large IT projects including support
- Prior project architect and/or team lead experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cloud CRM solutions and integrations
- Development experience using Lightning Components, Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, Triggers, XML, HTML, SOQL, and SQL
- Understanding of System Integration Testing, Load Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Test Class Coverage, Testing, Platform SLAs, and Cloud Integration
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC, OO principles and design patterns, including adhering to OWASP security standards
- Knowledge of relational databases, legacy systems integration, and design patterns
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery (CI/CD)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Database experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server, or DB2
- Development experience using CSS and XSLT
- Experience with SOAP/WSDL and REST APIs
- Experience with Azure ADO
- Experience with Copado integrations
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Flows, Lightning Web Components
- Certification(s) - Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, Certified Advanced Administrator, Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Working knowledge of Service Cloud, .Net and mainframe development
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information