The Global Product Security - Security Program Management
team is looking for a Senior Principal Product Manager
with strong security experience who can take a key role in defining and leading programs that drive the next generation of software security improvements. You will be using your expertise in analysis and program management while working across the organization to define, recommend and manage the direction of key security programs.
This is a Remote role
based anywhere in the US with a preference for candidates in the West Coast. About the Role
You will lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. Responsibilities What You Will Do
As part of the Global Product Security-Security Program Management
team, you will be responsible for leading, designing and driving innovative security projects across interdepartmental teams. Specific Responsibilities
What You Will Bring - Your Qualifications
- Define security program strategy and roadmap to deliver a product that our customers love
- Define and analyze key engagement and quality of key performance metrics
- Manage organization-wide, cross-functional teams to achieve security assurance program goals
- Have a deep understanding of the security assurance market and industry trends and their impacts
- Make recommendations about the direction of security programs based on analytical review and audits
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in Technical Program Management working with engineering organizations
- Demonstrable experience translating company needs into innovative and detailed product requirements for online products/services
- Highly motivated, with a sense of urgency and ability to deliver multiple tasks under pressure
- Big problem solver, who can be both strategic and able to dive into details as needed
- An effective communicator across the organization with technical leaders, strategic planners, and experienced developers
- Experience in security analysis, ML, and the ability to audit security or forensic reports.
- Experience with security monitoring applications, vulnerability scoring mechanisms and scanning tools
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and ability to adapt to changing environment and needs
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a great collaborator
Does this Sound like the position for you? Apply today
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong security assurance foundation
- Experience building, compiling, versioning and, maintaining large software products
- Knowledge of Open Source Software usage and the related security concerns
- Exceptional ability to negotiate and collaborate across groups to achieve customer success
- Knowledge of common security frameworks and Software Bill of Materials formats is a plus
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 163674 in the subject line of the email. About Us Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
Thats why were committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. Its when everyones voice is heard and valued that were inspired to go beyond whats been done before. Disclaimer:
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer