Passionate about building user-friendly enterprise SaaS products? Got experience working on financial investment, energy markets, or B2B marketplace applications? Want to do something about climate change before its too late? Were looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the LevelTen team as we push into the next phase of our growth!
As Senior Product Manager, youll partner closely with our Business Development, Product Design, and Engineering teams to build the next generation of our renewable energy transaction platform. Experience supporting investment or other financial SaaS products is strongly preferred. This could include commodities exchanges, marketplaces, investment applications, or similar. Whatever your specific background, its important that you possess a customer-first mindset and are able to synthesize input from a variety of internal and external sources to assemble a roadmap and prioritize a feature set.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Subject matter expertise. Become the subject matter expert on customer needs related to next generation renewable energy transaction mechanisms.
- Solution discovery. Gather feedback and intelligence from a number of sources to inform product opportunities, including customer and stakeholder feedback, market research, and competitive positioning.
- Product planning. Work with product, commercial, and engineering leadership to define, size, and create a technical roadmap focused on customer value creation. Anticipate and advise on trade-offs and balances of business needs versus technical constraints.
- Product design. Write product requirements and work with product designers, customers, and stakeholders to iterate through increasing levels of fidelity and assemble a complete design package for engineering implementation.
- Product delivery. Partner with engineering to drive operational performance by holding teams accountable for quality and timeliness to execute on the deliverables that have been agreed upon between teams.
- Go to market. Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and other commercial team members to ensure customers are aware of and able to successfully use new product features and capabilities.
- Product success measurement. Use data to inform priorities and product decisions. From research, to market sizing, to product utilization, you are able to effectively answer business questions taking a data-driven approach.
- Internal team alignment. Cross-functional team alignment on product priorities, roadmap creation, product execution / delivery, and customer enablement.
- External partnerships. Evaluate opportunities to leverage third-party data sources to solve customer and product problems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching energy or B2B products.
- Experience working in the energy industry, with familiarity of energy market design, concepts, and data.
- Experience querying MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Big Query databases to obtain insights that inform data-driven decision making.
- Experience using Tableau or other BI tools to build dashboards or visualizations.
- Familiarity with user research methodologies and ability to participate in user research / usability sessions and synthesize results.
- Experience with wire-framing and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team that includes product, engineering, and design colleagues.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal people management authority.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 11 paid company holidays
- Flexible vacation policy
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
This role will be based in the Seattle area. Candidate must be able to work out of LevelTen Energys Fremont office at least 3 days/week. Salary and incentives commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.