Job Title: Senior Supervisor, Procurement
Job Code: SAS-87410
Job Location: Bristol, PA
- Supervises lower level professionals or supervisors and/or higher level support.
- Communicates with parties inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret policies, practices, and procedures.
- Makes moderate improvements to processes, systems, and solutions.
- Plans and establishes operational objectives for a team with moderate impact on department results. Understands basic management approaches and has proficient knowledge of job area.
- Drives savings.
- Supervise and execute daily purchasing activity
- Provide guidence and mentoring to Procurement staff
- Ensures compliance with L3 Policies and Practices
- Address long lead material and quality issues
- Provide status to Manager, Supply Chain and Director of Operation
- Coordinate material estimating on new and existing proposals
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires proficient knowledge of job area typically obtained through education combined with experience.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree with a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARs
- Knowledge and/or experience MS Office and ERP systems
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.