Leidos is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to support the Intelligence Group in the DC Metro area. You will partner with Line, Programs, and BD Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates; manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; and adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements.
Must have experience in the Intel space with recruiting candidates with Polygraphs.
The Leidos Senior Technical Recruiter will strive to achieve and exceed staffing goals and objectives and demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to support hiring managers with their staffing needs. A motivated, process-oriented recruiter with strong client and candidate management skills is ideal for this position. To be successful in this role, the candidate will develop and maintain business relationships and be recognized as a trusted HR business partner. This requires the recruiter to be assertive, work with a sense of urgency, and have a strong work ethic.
The Recruiter will perform full life cycle recruiting of professional positions and provide support for other functional areas as needed. Manage a high volume of requisitions at all levels of the organization. Develop a recruitment plan for assigned program areas.
- Consult with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepare the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
- Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
- Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Be proactive; actively engage with recruiters, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
- Utilize candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree and 12+ years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Experience in recruiting candidates with polygraph clearance and within the Intel.
- Experience in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
- Work closely on new business efforts to develop and execute staffing plans.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance.
- Proven track record of providing recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Workday, Telemetry
- Previous experience recruiting in the INTEL/DOD market recruiting fully cleared candidates.
Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.