OverviewCome work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween,
where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
This position is responsible for improving, maintaining, and implementing the Store Systems/IT quality assurance processes. This includes developing testing procedures for all new Store Systems Software and other IT software as required.
- The Sr. QA Analyst will ensure that each software change works, performs, and integrates with the rest of the POS system/software
- Participate in business requirements and functional specifications reviews early in the software development lifecycle with Agile and SCRUM processes
- Collaborate with key developers, analysts, and project managers to understand, develop, test, and document the QA plan for new releases
- Analyze and understand requirements, define a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, and elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases
- Perform various types of testing including unit, exploratory, automated, black box, regression, security, Integration, end-to-end, Sanity, Smoke, Cross Browser, and user acceptance testing
- Understand/implement PCI testing requirements of POS software
- Document software defects in an issues tracking system and proactively communicate issues with developers and product managers. Use automation tools to reduce QA time and standardize testing
- Update automation tool scripts as required due to software changes
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years of software QA experience
- 4+ years of experience with Enterprise software automation testing tools such as QTP/UFT 15.2, Selenium WebDriver (Jenkins, Maven, GitHub configuration, TestNG, Junit, Grid)
- Experience with API testing SOAP, Postman, WSDL, and RESTful WebServices
- Experience with Integration automation tests into CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of test frameworks such as BDD (Cucumber) and TDD
- Experience with load testing concepts and load test tools such as Apache JMeter
- Mobile Automation Testing (Simulator, Emulator)
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Technologies desired: TFS, SharePoint, JIRA, SQL
- Extreme attention to detail and a proven record of ensuring quality software deployments
- Knowledge of retail and POS Systems
- Retail experience preferred
Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) in Computer Science or Engineering from a four-year college or university; at least four years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proof of vaccination for COVID-19 required for employment, reasonable accommodations considered for medical, pregnancy or sincerely held religious beliefs.