Starbucks Baristas combine the perfect blend of aromatic coffees and specialty beverages. In addition to providing unparalleled customer service. You are creating moments of connection with our customers every day, all around the world. You will handcraft delicious beverages and build relationships with our customers and with your fellow partners.
Baristas are the face of Starbucks. They are an important part of our customers' days, and experts in handcrafting delicious, perfect coffee beverages. Baristas personally connect and create moments that make a difference and work together to create a welcoming store environment.
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Prior experience in restaurant, cafe or related field helpful
- Education Desired: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers in the department and ensuring their orders are filled to meet their expectations.
- Learn about products in the store in order to answer questions and make suggestions to customers that enhance their shopping experience.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, everywhere in the store.
- Operate cash register
- Prepare coffee beverages following recipes
- Serve beverages, coffee and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
- Record special orders on prepared foods products accurately to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room.
- Assist in maintaining the efficiency of the prepared foods cooler and freezer by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Assist in other departments as required.
At Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.