Stitcher Operator, 1st or 3rd Shift, starting at $18.50/hour + Shift Premium
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Random Lake, WI
Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Stitcher Operators. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high-quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Responsible for binding sheets or signatures into complete saddle-stitched and trimmed booklets.
- Operate an automated bindery-finishing machine along with the Ink Jet addressing equipment.
- Minimum of 1 year as stitcher operator or 2 years as a bindery assistant with experience on the stitcher.
- Knowledge of stitchers and binding operations.
- Able to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to write routine reports and speak effectively.
- Understand basic math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, ratios and percentages.
- Able to problem solve and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Schedule is Monday to Friday - 48 hours/week
- 1st shift: 7 AM-3 PM three days; 3 AM-3 PM two days per week - 2 openings
- 3rd shift: 11 PM-7 AM three days; 7 PM-7 AM two days per week - 1 opening
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 3rd shift $1.00/hour
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 920-994-2780 or .