How you'll make a difference:
You're a proactive sales consultant, relationship builder, educator, and local community activator.
You use your abilities to build local connections and build new relationships from scratch, create engaging experiences to grow sales by building on newly made relationships and converting those potential leads to excited repeat customers.
You'll be trusted to:
As a Store Representative, you'll be our customers' guide from beginning to end, working to satisfy their custom gear needs all while building relationships that keep them coming back again and again. Additionally, you'll demonstrate knowledge of Custom Ink's merchandise, printing process, and delivery options while working to maintain company standards. You will also participate in proactive outreach by following up on warm leads and cold calling.
How you'll be evaluated:
You'll be responsible for helping shape Custom Ink's in-store customer experience. Accordingly, the key measures of success will be:
- You're ready to work to convert warm leads and cold calls into new and repeat orders
- Your ability to provide a pre and post-order experience we deem WOW! worthy: meaning to you, expectations are just a guideline! You aim to exceed expectations and surprise customers in a good way.
- You're able to maintain high levels of accuracy by documenting customer notes quickly and keeping up to date on company offerings and products
- You're ready to plan and participate in community events
If the following sounds like you, apply at Custom Ink today!
- You have a passion for driving relationship-based sales with the long-term outcome of repeat business and customer loyalty. You follow up with customers and use their feedback to promote sales
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You comfortably and proactively reach out to past and potential customers by phone, email or in-person
- You maintain a sense of strong business acumen through curiosity around our metrics with a commitment to driving better results to grow the business
- You have a true love for the local community. You seek and discover ways to work with our Fundraising Team and participate in essential events in the community to enhance brand awareness
- You are knowledgeable when it comes to computers and technology.
- Bilingual - Spanish speakers a plus
We aim to live by the Golden Rule and create an environment that supports Team Members both professionally and personally.
You can look forward to:
- Working for a nationally & locally recognized top employer with competitive pay, benefits, and perks
- 15 paid days off in your first year. Bumps up to 25 in your second! Plus major holidays.
- Low premiums and copays for medical and dental with no in-network deductible
- Free vision insurance
- Fun Custom Ink apparel and accessories
- T-shirts and jeans welcome!
- Extensive and thorough initial training to set you up for success
- Ample opportunities for learning and development both inside and outside of the store channel.
- Looking for a discount on a bunch of items ranging from health, home, travel, auto and more? We offer a Perks at Work program to all Inkers.
Please submit a letter of interest with your application.
CustomInk, LLC (""Custom Ink"") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in all forms and are committed to maintaining a discrimination-free workplace that treats applicants and employees with dignity and respect. Our employment process is conducted without regard to race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic background, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other attributes protected by state, federal, and local law.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please click here .
Read about our commitment to the safety of our team members during COVID-19 here .