Charis Bible College - Colorado - Woodland Park, COPosition Type
Full TimeEducation Level
Some CollegeSalary Range
$5,000.00 Salary/monthJob Shift
The Student Information System (SIS) Product Manager owns the product and how it fits into the Charis Bible College ecosystem. A successful candidate acts as the CEO of the Product and is laser-focused on building extraordinary experiences for our students, staff, and alumni through delivering technology that works seamlessly so that the users can focus on building Gods Kingdom. This position will own the vision for the product and will craft the Product Roadmap to allow us to achieve that vision. This requires proactive stakeholder management, data-driven research, and deliberate prioritization. This position will also supervise the SIS Product and Configuration team.Essential Duties:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deeply understand our SIS software and how it can positively impact our students and staff. Understand their problems, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- As part of the larger Charis Bible College ecosystem (that includes a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and Learning Management System (LMS)), collaborate with other product teams, developers, integrators, and business partners to make swift and smart decisions, move fast, and deliver for students, staff and alumni
- Own the data integrity within the student systems. Collaborate with the broader team to develop policies and procedures and enforce those parameters on an ongoing basis
- Weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Demonstrate familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health and to make hard prioritization decisions
- Participate in discovery across departments as needed and translate process maps and findings into system recommendations
- Lead the team of business analysts and system configuration specialists by providing them with clear goals, monitoring their success, coaching and guiding them, and ensuring that they have high job satisfaction and feel valued in the organization
- Coordinate multiple projects, timelines, and deliverables while maintaining the Big Picture of what needs to be accomplished
- Keep a pulse on project risks as they arise and provide recommendations to mitigate those risks
- Evaluate the current software and determine if it will meet our long-term needs. If necessary, launch a discovery effort on new software alternatives and see the project through to completion
- Monitor vendor roadmaps to understand new features and design possibilities
- Utilize SCRUM to coordinate daily team efforts, project timelines, and deliverables
- Communicate clearly and concisely and can tailor your message to your audience
- Operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our students and create value on their behalf
- Use data to solve problems and identify opportunities, including developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to learn and make decisions
- Take action, prioritize and make hard choices with incomplete data
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks efficiently
- Demonstrate strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Value teamwork by acting as a great teammate, always respecting others, and lifting them so we can achieve aggressive business goals while still having fun and maintaining a great culture
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must sign Statement of Faith.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Charis Bible College graduate preferred
- Must pass all required checks.
- Experience working in Higher Ed or with educational software preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communication or related discipline is recommended.
- 1-3 years experience in Product / Process / Project Management or Business Analysis
- 1-3 years experience leading a team
- SCRUM experience and/or certification preferred
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees to include the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays per year (10), Flexible Spending Account (FSA)-Medical/Dependent Care, Health Savings Account (HSA), Voluntary Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Life Assistance Program, Accident/Hospital, ID Shield/Legal Shield and Telehealth About Us:
Andrew Wommack Ministries (AWM) is a teaching ministry of unconditional love and the balance between grace and faith. For over forty years, Andrew and Jamie have been teaching the truth of the Gospel to the body of Christ by teaching at seminars, in churches, on radio and television, by training others at Charis Bible College, and by developing ministry materials designed to help you in your relationship with the Lord. We are a family here at AWM, we like to have fun, and we love Jesus. You will find that our culture reflects just that. Our core values demonstrate that we serve Gods people with Excellence, Faithfulness, and Integrity.
Are you interested in helping Andrew fulfill his vision to reach as far and as deep with the Gospel as possible?
If so, we are looking for someone faithful, available, willing to learn; and passionate about taking the Gospel Truth to the world.Application Tips:
- Use a computer, not a hand-held device to apply
- Use Chrome as your browser
- Always Sign Into the portal or create an account first before trying to fill out an application
- Use the NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons on the bottom of the application to navigate instead of the back button on your browser.
- Select an option for each drop-down question
- If you SAVE and want to come back later, use the NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons on the bottom of the page to navigate instead of the tabs on top.