Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the Surgery Scheduler is responsible for scheduling appointments with providers and specialists, answering calls, printing out schedules, answering phones, and assisting with the creation of provider schedules. It is imperative that a Surgery Scheduler maintain excellent customer service skills and treat all patients in a friendly, helpful manner. This position must work as a team player, provide help and support to their co-workers, and demonstrate professionalism through adherence to Ogden Clinic mission, vision, and values.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. Full-Time employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage options.
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their families.
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday shifts.
- Competitive pay starting at $15.00+ hourly with the potential of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a 5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling 801-475-3418.