Scripps Health Administrative Services supports our five hospitals and 19 outpatient facilities, which treat half a million patients annually through 2,600 affiliated physicians.
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Excellence in patient and family-centered care is extremely important, and has resulted in our high patient satisfaction scores. Join our team as a Surgical Tech where you will:
- Ensure OR rooms are ready for surgery, including all case-specific supplies and equipment are sterile and ready for use.
- Monitor sterile field throughout procedure.
- Scrub for cases, anticipate the needs of the physician and operating team.
- Position and transport patients.
- Organize room cleanup and ensure efficient room turnover, including decontaminating equipment as necessary.
Sterile Processor (SPD)
Join our team as a Sterile Processing Tech where you will be responsible for the cleaning, packaging, sterilization, storage, and distribution of medical instruments, equipment, and supplies used for patient care. Additionally you will:
- Clean and disinfect equipment requiring decontamination or sterilization according to designated principles of asepsis.
- Be responsible for testing and recording of sterilizer equipment performance to ensure operating within sterility standards.
- Maintain established control systems for supplies and equipment processed.
We have 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts available within our 5 hospital system. (not all hospitals offer all shifts). Please indicate which hospital you would be interested in.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.