$95k - $105k salary, full benefits day one, 401k match, stock purchase plan Are you a degreed BS Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical etc. and would like to work with an international manufacturer of medical devices and scientific instruments? Are you a Field Service Engineer looking to be home nightly, work normal business hours and have a different style of life or in Technical Support looking for a great opportunity? Work with both customer and internal teams to solve issues, provide help and engage in the engineering process, no two days are the same! Excellent work/life balance, family focused, great benefits that start day one Please Note:
This position is on-site daily in the Bellingham, MA area with 20% travel in the local area as neededThe Company
- 50+ year old International OEM manufacturer of medical device and scientific equipment
- Considered industry leader and products are used in many different industries
- Senior level position supporting and solving field service and customer issues responding to service situation, resolving issues and work hand-in-hand with the customers
- Troubleshoot equipment issues, diagnosing/developing solutions, creating tools, work with engineering team to create new solutions etc.
- Servicing instruments, calibrations, emergency repairs, installations, and customer training at customer facilities (20% travel in the local area as needed)
- Perform some hands-on service work as part of the role
- Work directly with engineering, manufacturing, and quality to resolve technical issues on products for service engineers and customers.
- Create solutions by making procedures, tools, schematics, mechanical drawings.
- Provide quality service by scheduling all assigned service activities related to installation, repair, calibration, and emergency calls
- Be part of the development team on new products, and ensure the service function and the team is represented during product development
- Perform training of field engineers.
- Minimum 4-year degree Bachelors degree in electronics or instrumentation, mechanical degree a plus.
- Prior work experience in electronics, computer science or related field.