We're seeking a Technical Support Engineer with a passion for problem-solving to provide world-class technical support to our commercial and enterprise clients, with a focus on cloud infrastructure. This role is part of an experienced and highly collaborative technical team that supports multiple products including networking, virtualization, app development, authentication, backup, and recovery. You'll build relationships with clients and customers, serving as the expert medium and large companies turn to for solutions to intermediate and complex problems.
Tech support that's invested in your success
Tek Experts is a different kind of tech support company. We're moving away from just fixing breaks to providing agile, relationship-based support for the largest, most innovative enterprises. That's why we're looking for people who love technology and want to gain experience to grow as IT professionals. Come join our global team of creative problem solvers.
What We Offer You
- The salary range for Colorado residents is $18-19/hr. plus a quarterly bonus based on quality and productivity. Pay is based on several factors including, but not limited to, education, work experience, certifications, etc.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, legal coverage benefits, Employee Assistance Program, and pet insurance
- Recurring bonus opportunities for performance and referrals
- Opportunities to earn industry-recognized certifications in more than 1,500 courses
- A culture dedicated to promoting from within
This role will:
- Communicate with end users/system administrators/solution integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation and guidance from team members, technical leads, and subject matter experts to research and identify appropriate remediation steps.
- Escalate complex or atypical cases to higher-level technical support as needed.
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve cases.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
In this role:
- Proven work experience with technical/IT or technical proficiency is required.
- Passion for solving complex technical issues.
- Customer-centered individual who takes initiative and exceeds expectations.