Therapist Job Description:
We are looking for a Therapist to join our Marion, Ohio team. The Therapist will be responsible for developing a comprehensive clinical formulation based on completion and/or review of chemical dependency, mental health, bio-psychosocial, and related assessments, and client s current functioning. The Therapist will develop, assign, and monitor individualized treatment and continuing care plans. The Therapist will be responsible for providing chemical dependency and mental health counseling, including but not limited to individual, family, and group counseling. The Therapist will also provide crisis intervention, chemical dependency and mental health education, and case management for caseload.
- Bachelor s degree in human service or behavioral science
- LPC, LSW required
- LPCC, LISW preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and remote opportunities available
- Medical, Vision, & Dental - for eligible employees
- Paid time off - for eligible employees
- 13 paid holidays - for eligible employees
- 403 (b) Retirement savings plan
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement options
- A well-funded and managed non-profit organization driven not by the bottom line, but by helping its customers
- Part-time positions available!
- 3rd shift available!
- Do you enjoy working from home? Hybrid opportunity available!
- $1500 sign on bonus!