A Neuroscience Nurse assists patients with brain and nervous system disorders. Some of their duties include monitoring neurological exams, administering medication, and consulting physicians on patient progress. Neuroscience Nurses work in diverse, challenging and rewarding environments, such as hospitals, health care clinics, brain injury units, and intensive rehabilitation units.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Paid AAA Membership
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.