PAPE' MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION -
If you are a skilled, detail-oriented truck driver with a Class A CDL, we want you to join our team! In this role, you'll deliver Pape Machinery and allied product to our customers, helping ensure that they have the equipment they need to keep moving.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deliver equipment to and from locations in a safe, accurate, and timely manner.
- Maintain truck (equipment) in safe, proper working conditions through performing daily inspections of truck and equipment.
- Confirm cargo is loaded properly, safely and not overloaded, as per all State and Federal regulations.
- Prepare all required documentation accurately and timely.
- Maintain a safe working environment and observing all safety laws, policies, OSHA regulations, DOT regulations, policies, and rules.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Two plus years of experience with agriculture and turf equipment including, but not limited to, lawn mowers, compact tractors, agricultural tractors, zero-turn mowers, and utility vehicles.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- The ability and desire to work overtime as required
- Must have a Class A CDL with a good driving record.
Starting Compensation: $24+/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Licenses & Certifications
- Commercial Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)