Monday thru Thursday, 8:15am to 5:15pm and Fridays 8:15am to 6:15pm.Schedule may vary, must be flexible. Regular, reliable attendance required."The culture here at WTB really is like no other company. I'm lucky to be able to be a part of such a family oriented organization, and I love welcoming people into it and showing them what makes this such a special place to work." - Becky Sechler, Director of Retail Banking and Client Delivery
Washington Trust Bank is looking for a dynamic candidate for our Universal Banker role. If this is what next steps in your career look like - we want to hear from you!
- You value your personal achievements and working with a team toward success
- You value building strong relationships
- You have ambition to excel in your career
- You take pleasure in working with a company that values the highest level of integrity and ethics
We are looking for someone who has the drive to:
- Establish meaningful relationships with customers
- Use trust and respect in an effort to deepen these relationships
- Maintain personal accountability in relation to the team s and branch s goals
- Collaborate with managers and team members for the branch s sales strategy
- Participate in community events
- We provide training for you!
- We will help you build the skills to be successful through the complete customer interaction
- Opening new accounts
- Taking applications and booking loans
- Performing account and customer maintenance
- Processing teller transactions
- Being fully equipped to speak to WTB s products and services
You will be working toward ultimate customer service with other driven professionals like yourself. When faced with those customers whose service needs exceed the capacity of your branch, you will have the support of the rest of WTB, the Pacific Northwest s largest privately held bank.
Join us in one of our 40+ Washington, Idaho, or Oregon branches as we work toward maintaining a strong, trust-based community in our branches, our bank, with our customers, and in our greater communities. To see our full job description, please click here.
What our culture can offer you:
- 401(k) with employer match plus additional annual deposit to your 401(k) after a year of employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision that goes into effect the first of the month following your first 30 days
- 11 Paid Holidays throughout the year
- Vacation and Sick leave - minimum of27 days per year based on length of service and role
- Robust wellness program that includes premium discounts, cash awards, events and more
- Employee Assistance Program providing easy and confidential access to personal, relationship, legal and financial assistance.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount program (Movie tickets, fitness clubs, events, cellphone plans, etc)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Transportation benefits
Washington Trust Bank celebrates diversity in the workplace and actively recruits talent to help reflect the unique communities where we live and work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination or harassment based on race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, genetic information and any other protected characteristics outline by state, federal and local laws. We believe strength comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of our team, and we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and inclusive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)