IFS - Information Technology (IT) Industry/Sector:
Not Applicable Time Type:
Full time Travel Requirements:
Up to 20%
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Youll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwCs system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, youll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
6 year(s) 5+ years of experience with SAP configuration / design in the SAP FICO areas, 5+ years of experience with SAP ECC6 and/ or HANA solutions or 3+ years of Project Management experience and/or leading teams in implementations or supporting FICO operations. Preferred Qualifications
: Preferred Fields of Study
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming Additional Educational Preferences
: In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations. Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas of application development:
- Possessing knowledge of SAP Finance and Controlling with emphasis on Accounting, Product Costing, Material Ledger and COPA;
- Collaborating with IT, Business and other cross-functional teams for design, development, integration, testing and deployment of SAP Solutions. Serve as the key business partner for Finance;
- Assisting and participating in the design, implementation and support of key Finance & Controlling processes in SAP ERP environment;
- Assisting, participating, identifying and/or reviewing configuration activities within the SAP ERP FI/CO module including General Ledger, Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Profitability Analysis, Project System/Internal Orders and Asset Accounting;
- Understanding the current state SAP FICO solutions and providing the right strategy and solutions for the future; Participating in design workshops to identify and help resolve design issues and recommended process design changes within the IT FICO and related process communities;
- Demonstrating familiarity with full-life cycle (SDLC) development and formal change management methodologies;
- Possessing communication skills both verbal and written;
- Understanding business processes from customer perspective and accordingly conceptualize and formulate solutions;
- Working in a team environment, effectively interacting with others;
- Possessing experience in off/on shore model as well as working with Virtual teams;
- Demonstrating a results oriented and a can-do attitude - adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness;
- Liaising with integrating teams / technologies to enable cross-platform / cross-system functionalities; and,
- Collaborating with IT and business stakeholders to construct and manage product roadmap.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more:
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: