UX & Design Manager
Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Jul 27, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Job Title: UX & Design Manager
Pay Rate: Based on experience
Customer Enablement team is part of the client s global Customer Experience organization - responsible for leading two customer facing digital platforms - were looking for a UX and graphic designer to help lead creative strategy, UX, design and execution.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead day to day UX and UI design across two large web-based applications - these include a customer facing global web initiative and an internal sales enablement software tool.
- Proactively come up with new design and experience enhancements to improve the effectiveness and customer experience within each digital platform.
- Create low/high fidelity wireframes and designs that can be handed to developers for implementation.
- Participate in and help guide development teams in implementing design improvements through initial concepts, dev, UAT etc.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to assess user experience
- Own our internal design and styles guideline playbook - Support team with internal graphic design
- Experienced working with development teams and external creative agencies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- You have a bachelor s degree in graphic design, user experience design or something similar
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on design experience in a web and software environment.
- You re a super creative and ideas driven individual - that can bring fresh new design thinking to the team.
- Comfortable working across cultures and with cross functional global teams.
- You have expert project management skills with demonstrated success examples.
- You have a results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities.
- You ideally have experience managing projects in Drupal 8, or other comparable CMS.
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit .
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Graphic Design
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No