$1500 SIGN ON BONUS
Looking to join a team that cares about animals and their community? Animal Medical Center is looking for an experienced and compassionate Lead Veterinary Technician! This position is considered full-time at 35-39 hours per week.
- Provides compassionate care to patients and clients.
- Keeps accurate medical records in accordance hospital policy.
- Prepares and maintains the exam rooms and treatment areas.
- Performs physical assessments and records observations
- Restrains pets
- Prepares estimates for procedures and discusses financial commitments with clients
- Explains necessary follow up and homecare instructions
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of all medical supplies as determined by the inventory control system
- Assists the Veterinarian in medical, surgical and dental procedures; prepares patients for surgery; administers anesthesia; monitors patients during surgery and recovery; administers fluids
- Cares for all surgical materials; keeping the operating room properly stocked and prepared for surgery
A common purpose with an uncommon passion-this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior Veterinary Technician experience required
- Prior experience assisting in surgery
- Veterinary Technician Certification (CVT) or License (LVT) preferred but not required
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Must be available to work every other Saturday
We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
• Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (or opt-out incentive)
• Company paid 3% 401(k) contribution
• Generous paid time off to ensure work/life integration
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability
• Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Access to Employee Assistance Programs
• Continuing education time off and reimbursement
• Pet Care discounts for your family pets at our clinics
• Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
• Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training),
twice a week, taught by certified trainers
• Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student
loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: