Leads Nicklaus Children's Health System Marketing, Corporate Communications and the Patient & Consumer experience strategy for the health system. Responsible to drive creative and innovative advertising, digital marketing, public relations, and corporate communications strategies to build brand awareness, supports the health system growth plan, provides leadership, and engages leaders and stakeholders across the system to foster a culture of patient and family-centered care and service excellence. Leads the organizational strategy to achieve a world-class and consumer-oriented experience for patients, families, partners and employees. Drives cultural and organizational transformation by developing matrixed interdisciplinary partnerships with the patient/family experience, talent management, information technology, development, marketing and communications, and other teams/stakeholders across the health system. Job Specific Duties
- Develops the Nicklaus Childrens Health System Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, and the Patient Experience short and long-term organizational strategy that supports the vision to grow patient volume, builds brand awareness, supports philanthropy, development efforts, continuously improves the patient experience, and optimizes internal and external communication.
- Provides administrative and strategic leadership to the Marketing, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, and Patient Experience department leaders. Drives the strategic plan, develops bench strength and talent, and accountable for operational efficiencies, budget, and QOR reporting.
- Leverages the talents of the Marketing, Public Relations, and Corporate Communications leaders to identify synergies and work collaboratively to drive creative and effective strategies with internal and external stakeholders. Optimizes corporate internal and crisis communications and well as Public Relations duties and responsibilities related to earned media and managing the press.
- Coaches and supports the Directors with rollout and implementation of programs and initiatives to improve the delivery of services and patient experience across the health system. Collaborates with the executive leadership team to elevate the Patient Experience strategy and achieve the business plan. Fosters a culture of patient and family-centered care and service excellence improving the patient and consumer experience.
- Provides leadership, oversight of the Corporate Communications team, supports the strategic planning process, empowers, and coaches the leaders to identify innovative approaches to achieve a One Voice corporate internal communication strategy.
- Supports the physician outreach and relationship management process for community physicians, empowers and coaches physicians, and physician liaisons to build and maintain strong networks among general and sub-specialist pediatricians and other care providers in the community and region.
- Accountable for leveraging customer and market insight to develop compelling messaging to engage creative advertising and digital marketing, utilizes marketing analytics to drive KPIs, and collaborates with external Marketing agencies across advertising and digital marketing space. Executes advertising campaigns across all channels including OOH, TV, radio, digital, advertisement, budgets, and driving ROI.
- Oversight of the development and execution of a comprehensive advertising and digital marketing strategy to increase brand visibility, awareness, and differentiation through various online and above the line marketing channels.
- Collaborates with the executive team, physicians, and administrative and clinical leadership across the system and drives the execution of the Marketing and Communication strategy and planning that align with Nicklaus Childrens Health System strategic plan.
- Oversees the execution, development, and implementation of consumer-centric initiatives to create an inspiring world-class and consumer-oriented experiences for patients, families, partners, and employees.
- Develops and reviews capital and operating budgets submitted by directors of operations and department directors and works with them to make changes as necessary. Presents budgets for areas of responsibility to administrative staff and participates in development of the budget.