Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
1 Bakers WayCity:
FXG-US/USA/P040/Biddeford ColocationAuto req ID:
364571BRAdditional Location Information:
JOIN US FOR A HIRING EVENT!!
We will be hosting a hiring event at our local Biddeford facility to support both the Saco and Biddeford location. See below for details.
Here's what to expect:
Apply, interview, and select your schedule on the spot.
Discuss health benefits, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, career opportunities and more!
Assistance with technical difficulties during the application process.
Valid email address required for submission of application.
When: Wednesday, September 28th 10am - 1pm
Where: 1 Baker's Way, Biddeford, ME 04005
*UP TO $ 18.95 AN HOUR
*Base starting pay of $ 17.95 with $ 1.00 Differential Pay for hours worked between 10pm - 10am
Part Time Positions ONLY:
Sunday - Thursday 3am - 9:30am
Tuesday - Saturday 3am - 9:30am
Monday - Friday 3am - 9:30am
All start and end-times may fluctuate, based upon package volume and operational need of the facility. The above hours are posted as a point of reference only.
Excellent benefits for part-time work including medical, dental and tuition reimbursement of
Fast-paced and physical environment.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce