We are currently seeking a Water Resources Engineering Associate to join our Transportation-Infrastructure Practice in Tampa, Fl.
The Water Resources Engineering Associate position will work with a team of designers on storm water management design projects. Tasks will include but not be limited to hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, conveyance system design, pavement hydraulic analysis, plans production, and environmental permitting. The person will have strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Bachelor's or Masters of Civil / Environmental Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university
- 0-2 years of experience
- Advanced level of oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and advance in the field of water resources with a focus on FDOT and municipal roadway improvements
- Experience with Microstation/Geopak/OpenRoads Designer, AutoCAD Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, HY-8, Flowmaster, ICPR, GIS or similar.
- Certification as an Engineering Intern (EI)
- Previous experience working on FDOT projects
- Experience or exposure to FDOT plans preparation and design standards
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From roadway capacity improvement projects including managed toll lanes and Preliminary Design and Environmental Studies, to watershed analyses, our teams are working in the field and in the office while providing the highest quality infrastructure and facility solutions. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.