Web Press Roll Tender, Day Shift, starting at $16/hour + Shift Premium
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Random Lake, WI
Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Web Press Roll Tenders. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and uninterrupted provision of roll paper stock to the web press.
- Take pulls' from the press and make sure they are free from defects.
- Assist in press make-ready and operation as directed by First Press Operator.
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to write routine reports and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Successful completion of forklift certification.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Schedule is Monday to Thursday- 48 hours/week
- 4 AM to 4 PM (Day Shift)
- 4 PM - 4 AM (Night Shift)
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 1.00/hour Night Shift Premium
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 920-994-2780 or .