$1000 SIGN ON BONUS, $500 paid at the completion of 30 days and $500 after 90 days!MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1st Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm. OT on Fridays as needed.
Starting pay rate of at least $23.00 plus additional for experience.
- Produces high quality Northern Tool products through wire feed welding.
- Set ups and operates various welding equipment.
- Drives forklift to move product as needed.
- Assists in the fabrication department. Operates various machines as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School education or equivalent.
- 2-year Vo-tech certification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent blue print reading skills.
- Ability to work a schedule based on the understanding of responsibilities and priorities.
- Ability to accurately read and match numbers.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions and communicate to personnel.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a manner that promotes a safe working environment.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility during required length of the shift.
- Frequently required bend, stoop, push and pull objects.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities include depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to talk and hear.
- Ability to lift up to 70-100 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to work at heights up to 35 feet.
- Ability to operate forklift, motorized pallet jack or other power equipment as necessary.
- Protective footwear (steel-toe boots/shoes)
- Protective eyewear required.
- Protective hearing required.
- Welding helmet
- Welding gloves
- Welding cape/sleeves
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an entire list of all activities, tasks and skills required of people in the position.Northern Tool + Equipment is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.